Good morning! Things are starting to look a little like fall here, crisp yellow leaves litter my deck, pumpkins, gourds, and pine cones have sprung up a the market and pumpkin recipes are everywhere. Fall is my favorite time of the year for so many reasons, the colors, the weather, the food and the family gatherings. I think people slow down, hunker in and relax more, or at least I do.
|Image from On Sutton Place|
Each year I try to make a list of things I would love to do to celebrate the changing season and this year is no different. Here are a few of my ideas.
1. Visit a pumpkin patch
2. Go to a bon fire
3. Take a hayride
4. Decorate pumpkins
5. Pick some sun flowers
6. Trick or treat
7. Jump in the leaves
8. Enjoy a Fall picnic
9. Try some new pumpkin recipes
10. Bake some old favorites.
11. Take a scenic drive to see the Fall colors
12. Make mulled cider
13. Attend a college football game
14. Visit the farmers market
15. Have a chili cook off with friends
16. Make popcorn balls
17. Take more bubble baths
18. Enjoy long lazy afternoons on the front porch with a tartan blanket, a cup of cocoa and a pile of books
19. Visit a corn maze
20. Enjoy more time with family and friends!
Are you a fan of Fall? Do you have any special activities or things that you like to see, do or make to take in the season? If so, please share your ideas and recipes, it is always fun to see what other people see as quintessentially Fall.
I hope that you have a wonderful day!