Thursday, September 18, 2014

Brooks Brothers Fall Fashion

Good morning! Last week was New York fashion week and while I love to see all of the bloggers, street fashion and the amazing clothing from the shows I must admit often times those clothes don't always fit my lifestyle.



Not to mention the fact that the shows were featuring clothes for Spring 2015 and we are heading into Fall/ Winter 2014. 





Recently though I received a catalog via snail mail from Brooks Brothers and I found that this seasons traditional looks would suit almost anyone this Fall.





After all what is not to love about classic button down blouses, cable knit sweaters, hounds tooth jackets, plaid capes, scarfs and sweaters, a great quilted jacket and a pair of wellies?





Do you have a "go to" look for Fall? I personally favor white button down shirts, or white t-shirts with cashmere sweaters, riding boots or wellies, jeans and either a quilted Barbour or a camel colored coat and of course any chance I can I throw on a little plaid! I can never get enough plaid in my wardrobe.



All images taken by me of the latest Brooks Brothers catalog


What do you think? Does the classic style of these looks appeal to you are are you more hip and trendy? I would love to hear about your Fall/Winter wardrobe plans and if you found anything spectacular while perusing the clothing from New York Fashion Week.

Have a great day!




9 comments:

  1. Perfect selection Elizabeth! How I would love to wear fall clothes again! I am heading back to New Hampshire in November and have put aside clothes for my arrival. Boots, sweaters, capes, scarves, hats, gloves...bring it on! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their classic looks......we have spend a lot of time in their stores with four men in the household you can imagine over the years:) Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timeless and elegant...you can have the trends...I will take this style any day! Hope you are having a lovely week, Elizabeth! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic and elegant. I wonder if they ship to the UK?
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always found that to be one of the many weird things about the fashion industry, presenting items for a season six months down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elizabeth, I love it all! I am ready for autumn. I have always loved the classics. Boots are a staple in my autumn and winter wardrobe. Loved this post....I am due for a major wardrobe makeover. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my I love that plaid jacket. I thought I was done shopping,

    ReplyDelete
  8. The classics are the best!
    We now have a Brooks Brothers outlet store about 5 miles from our home.
    Wonderful post, Elizabeth!
    ~Lynne
    w/L.



    ReplyDelete
  9. Elizabeth I have always loved Brooks Brothers for their classic tailored forever looks! I wish there was an outlet nearby!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...