Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pumpkin Love Pumpkin Recipes

Fall is absolutely my favorite time of the year. 

Although there are many reasons I love Fall, the changing weather and luscious colors, daylight savings, fires in the fireplace, the excuse to slow down and be lazy, my favorite things about fall is pumpkin!


Photo Pine Cones and Acorns

I cannot get enough pumpkin,  The smell of pumpkin and the spices that often accompany it take me right back to my grandmothers kitchen. I can picture myself standing there eating scraps of pie dough sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar while I wait for the first pumpkin pie of the season to come out of the oven.


Photo Pine Cones and Acorns

I will tell you though, I do not limit myself to pumpkin pie during the "season" which for me begins September 1st and ends on Easter Sunday, I eat pancakes and waffles and doughnuts, cakes, bread, cookies, pastas, salads, soups and more.







Here are a few dessert recipes that I have on my Fall Pinterest board that I plan to make in the next few months. I will write another post of all my savory favorites using pumpkin later next week.



Pumpkin Pie Bars from You're Gonna Want Seconds



Pumpkin Spice Cookies from Diethood.com


Pumpkin Carrot Cake from Gold Medal Flour



Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Browned Butter and Sage from Eat the Love



Pumpkin Donuts with Buttermilk Glaze from Chili and Tonka


Pumpkin Cheesecake from The Lady Behind the Curtain

Pumpkin Dream Cake from The Novice Chef



Pumpkin Crumb Cake from An Edible Mosaic


Chocolate Pumpkin Bread with Cinnamon Glaze From Heather Cristo


Pumpkin Pecan Cake From Food Snobs


Pumpkin Pie Cupcake from Cakes Cottage


These are just a few of over 2000 Pins on my Fall Pinterest board. If you love Fall and pumpkins and more than click over and check out my finds. 

I have a crazy busy week coming up what about you?

Have a great day and a great week!


5 comments:

  1. OMG! These recipes are awesome! Thanks for sharing. I am pinning and following you on Pinterest. Hope you visit me too.
    Have a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. i suddenly have a massive pumpkin craving!!
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are killing me here!! That pumpkin carrot cake has my name all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously craving a pumpkin pie/cake/muffin/anything!!!!!! I love your definition of the "season"!!! :)

    Happy Fall!
    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...