Thursday, December 11, 2014

15 Fabulous Christmas Wreaths and The Magical Christmas Wreath Company

Image Traditional Home

Good morning! Christmas is a mere two weeks away, can you believe it? It is the time of the year that I wait all year for and it always seems to fly by.


The Magical Christmas Wreath Company


One of the first things I like to do to get ready for the holidays is to put up my wreaths on the front and back door, that way even if my other decorating takes a few more days the house looks festive. 

Wreaths, like home decor come in many forms. There are round, square, simple, embellished, and even over the top. Some are made of greens, some boxes or bulbs.


Image Here

Today I thought I would share 15 Fabulous Wreaths that I found while perusing my favorite magazines and blogs.


Image Traditional Home


By the way,  several of the wreaths listed here are made by Paul, a fellow blogger and owner of The Magical Christmas Wreath CompanyDo you know his beautiful shop? 

Paul creates magic for every room of your home, from wreaths, to swags, to centerpieces, to candles and more. Sadly for those of us in the USA the shop is located in London, and as of now they do not have a venue in the US. But if you have friends or relatives in the UK than you could order one of these magical creations.

Call 02036517780 or visit the site The Magical Christmas Wreath HERE.

If you want to follow along with Paul's adventures visit his blog HERE.

Have a fabulous day. I hope that you find some time to enjoy the sight, and sounds of the season.









Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I adore "Sir Paul!" So many colors to choose from...I am in love with the aqua ones, but this year, I'm sticking to subdued greens and natural elements but that all white pinecone wreath is calling me!

    Wishing you a lovely day sweet Elizabeth! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single on is breathtaking! WOW...love love love them...so many beautiful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all fabulous! The Souther Living wreath is a favorite....i hope you are having some time to relax. Hugs! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty! I wish they delivered to the US! Have a lovely day, Elizabeth! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring Sir Paul, Elizabeth, I wish I could visit him to make some of my holiday decor choices! I love the last two wreaths so much; however they are all wonderful!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...