Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Around the Kitchen

Good morning! I know a lot of people like to decorate their house the week before Christmas but that is not me. I like to enjoy it as long as possible so I decorate just before Thanksgiving. The first room I decorate is my kitchen and keeping room, as they are the rooms I spend the most time. 





That way, at night when I am cooking or during the day while I am baking or working 
out of my office I can enjoy my decorations and lights.







Do you decorate your kitchen, or bedrooms? Or do your keep your decorations in the living and family rooms?






I am always curious, do you change your decorations each year, or do you keep things the same more or less? I always keep the tree in my kitchen area more or less the same, I add or take away things but I love the little birds, the signs and the pine cones and acorns. 







This year the only thing I added to the tree this year were the brown glitter pine cones, everything else is the same just moved around. 




I hope that you are having a wonderful holiday season, spending time trimming trees, baking cookies, going to parties and just taking it all in. 




Have a fabulous day!




8 comments:

  1. YOUR KITCHEN IS STUNNING MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!

    Oh, happy Christmas dearest Elizabeth. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Elizabeth! I begin decorating on December 1st!
    I deck our kitchen. It's small so I focus on the window sill and the top shelf of our baking area. There is a touch of Christmas in every room of our home!
    Your kitchen is beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing!
    ~Lynne
    w/L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth - Beautiful job on the holiday decor. Now I know where you bake all of those yummy treats :) Thanks for all of your fabulous posts in 2014. Have a merry and bright Christmas! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitchen looks so warm and inviting and I can only imagine the scrumptious smells from your baking! Hope you are having a fabulous week, Elizabeth! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I spot those great little horn ornaments wallmart had last year? I love those and have them as well! I want to come to your kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so pretty and festive! I love it...thanks for the peek into your pretty holiday decor:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home looks enchanting Elizabeth. I know your family must love it!! Traditions are wonderful aren't they. I always bring out my old decorations (very old actually) but that's what I like as each one conveys a little happy memory. I generally add a few new ones each year…little birds this year. Have a wonderful Christmas Elizabeth…so lovely to see good blogging is still alive and well. Ciao, Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...