Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Countdown to Christmas!

Good morning! I hope that you are having a great week!  I am spending the holidays with my family and I am so excited, as I mentioned this past week my family is all together for the first time in two years. 



 We have been walking, caroling, had a snowball fight or two and so many other things. We still have baking, shopping and visits with family and friends, not to mention a Christmas Eve party and a few other activities. and of course waiting for the arrival of Santa! By the time I return home I will need a holiday from my holiday.

I am going to take the rest of the week off but I wanted to wish you the happiest, and merriest Christmas. I hope that you spend the holiday surround with family and friends! Enjoy and be safe.




3 comments:

  1. Sounds picture perfect for all of you to be together and lucky you...you have snow, that is the perfect finishing touch! Enjoy and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas dear friend! I'm so happy for you that you're spending the holidays with family!
    Much love to you,
    ~ Irina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...