Saturday, March 14, 2015

National Pi not Pie Day

Good morning! Happy Pi Day! No not pie, pi which is celebrated on 3/14 every year with this year being extra special because today is 3/14/15 which are the first five digits of Pi. 


Banana Cream Pie

Pi is the symbol used in geometry to represent the ratio of the circumference of a circle to the circles diameter which is approximately, 3.14159!


Harvest Apple Pie



If you would like to celebrate Pi day with a piece of pie I recommend one of these pies, banana cream, coconut cream, blueberry hand pies and more. All of which can be found on my blog!


Blueberry Hand Pies



Coconut Cream Pie
Have a great day! Happy Pi day!






2 comments:

  1. I love the big chunks of banana in your banana cream pie. Looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd heard about this day. The pies look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...