Thursday, June 4, 2015

Summer Blue & White Fashion from Pinterest

Good morning! How is your week? The kids are out of school, the weather is beautiful and I feel as if summer is finally here. I am getting ready for my house guests, and trips and have been looking for a little fashion inspiration on Pinterest. Blue and white is a classic color combination but then you add a little accent color, like pink, green or yellow and you have the perfect outfit.

Here are a few of looks I put together from Pinterest.



Image Polyvore




Image Talbots




Image Here




Image Here





Image Rue la la




Image Polyvore




Image Here





Image from Polymer












Image Polyvore



What do you think? Is blue and white a staple of your wardrobe? Have you found any great outfits this summer to share? What are your other summer wardrobe staples? I am looking for a few more pieces so please share your finds.

Have a great summer day!





7 comments:

  1. Kids remain in school here for a couple more weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Every single one of those outfits had me saying yep thats a me outfit:) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was JUST thinking that I would like to wear more blue and white this summer...it is so classic. I love all of these outfits! Good luck getting ready for your house guests! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue and white is my favourite combination during summer. The outfits here are so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what splendid taste you have elizabeth, love everything! now if only i could look that good in all that
    xx
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every one of these outfits! You have stunning taste! I wish you were my stylist. BTW, I own that navy blazer with the gold buttons and I look nothing like her in it. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this color palette Elizabeth, thanks for brightening my day!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Jackson Pollock's Mural

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...