Thursday, June 11, 2015

Tunic Dress: Ageless Style for Summer

Image from Pinterest via The Simply Luxurious Life


Good morning! I hope your week is off to a great start and that your summer is as well. I have been very busy this week and will be for the rest of the summer. We have a lot of visitors coming this season as well as several trips planned. 


Image Tory Burch

I am looking for easy, stylish outfits for all my summer activities. I think I have found the perfect outfit in a tunic dress. They come in many styles, and colors and seem to be an outfit that is ageless, I can wear it as can my sixteen-year old niece. 


Image Anthropologie


Tunic Tory Burch


Tunic Banana Republic



Lily Pulitizer Nordstrom

Vineyard Vines from Nordstrom


Image Anthropologie

Image Here



Tunic Vineyard Vines


These dresses have become almost like a uniform for me. I love that you can dress them up, or down, be cool and still feel comfortable. 


Image Lily Pulitizer


What do you think? Are you a tunic fan? Is this a style that you wear? Do you have a "go to" source for your dresses? Lily Pulitizer, Tory Burch, Vineyard Vines, or somewhere else?

Tell me about your summer fashion, I would love to hear what your are wearing to keep cool and look good. 

Have a great day!




8 comments:

  1. I could use one of these right now! Easy to slip on and cool. HELLO, LOVELY! I am loving my vacation, and the mornings when I can come to visit my friends. Happy day! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth! YES, tunics are the best and like everything here. Easy summer style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tunic dresses. I used to wear them in hot weather long ago, but I don't have one now!
    I'll be in the look out. Thanks for sharing.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these!!! Tunics hide a multitude of sins! Enjoy your week, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just switch into shorts and T-shirts for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The two white ones are so smart. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a tunic dress - perfect for summer and the first one is amazing! Hope you're having a great week, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these. I have been tempted to get that white one from BR but have resisted so far. I agree with Katie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...