Thursday, July 9, 2015

Anchor's Away

Good morning! How are you? I hope that you had a fabulous and safe 4th of July weekend. I did, but I have to tell you that I was dragging yesterday. I needed another day to recuperate from all of the fun and the food. 


Anchor Skirt from Dress Corilynn


This week my mind is on "Nautical Fashion"because lately I see it every where. Not only the stripes but the ships wheels and anchors as well. I perused Pinterest and here are a few of my favorite nautical inspired finds. 



Sweet Southern Prep



Image from Refinery 29


Hello Gorgeous



Image Pinterest via Polymer


Anchor Sandals from Mom Fabulous


Anchor Shirt from Beauty Darling


Image Pinterest via Polyvore



Image Polyvore



Anchor Sweather

Image from Dress Corilyn


What do you think, are you a fan of nautical fashion? I think it is a fun summer look and in fact have a few pairs of shorts, scarfs and a dress. 

What is your favorite summer look? Share your looks and sources please. 

Have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. Those are so beautiful; I wish I had a longer summer to enjoy wearing such beautiful clothing!!!! And get your rest dear friend! Summer needs to have at least a few days of restful time....I'm doing it and it feels good to just PLAY at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine there must be ties in that sort of pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear Elizabeth!
    I am so glad to hear that you had a fun 4th of July...
    It is good to have some downtime after a flurry of festivities. I actually love the nautical motif as well...stripes are my favorite, but the looks you show here are beautiful. Especially yellow paired with navy...
    So glad to be visiting my dearblog friends again....take care and have a splendid day!
    xoxo
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love every one these looks...how great are those sandals, and the skirt, and the shorts....love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love all the fashion picks! I adore those anchor sandals!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love it, especially the bright red (?) Tory Burch sandals. Enjoy the rest of the week! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a joy to see that you visited, dear friend...thank you! I have missed you too, and am trying to really stay focused on regular blogging....it is such a precious part of my life.
    Oh, Elizabeth...I am still holding on to the hope that we will meet as well!
    Summer is busy, but it's lovely to have time off from the pressures of homework... :)
    Enjoy your weekend, my dear!
    Sending love,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hellooooo!!! I LOVE the nautical style and have had anchors on the brain lately! We live by the coast, so it's actually a motif that we could really embrace year round. But, perfect in summer. My husband and I are going to Nantucket for the first time while our boys are both away at camp…so this really makes me think of that.

    Happy Summer!
    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...