Thursday, September 24, 2015

Fall Bucket List






Good morning and Happy Fall to you! Today is officially the first day of Fall and by the way it ends on December 21, so there is not much time to get out and enjoy it. Fall is my favorite time of the year, as it is for many, so I like to make a "bucket list" or a "wish list" of all of the things I want to do, see, make or enjoy. What about you?





This year here are my Top 20 things that I want to do, in no order, this Fall.

1. Savor the first cool, crisp, day. 

2. Watch the geese fly South for the winter.

3. Attend a Fall festival.

4. Build a bon fire, or at least sit at the outdoor fireplace. 

5. Take a road trip to see the changing leaves.





6. Make and eat some homemade caramel apples.

7. Visit the pumpkin farm. 

8. Eat some pumpkin soup, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread and anything else made with pumpkin.

9. Pick apples.

Apple Pie


10.  Make an apple pie.

11. Go for a hike. 

12. Collect some pine cones, acorns and fallen leaves.

13. Go to a football game.

14. Tailgate.

Chili

15. Host a chili night.

16. Make homemade donuts.





17. Enjoy a cup of cocoa or mulled cider by the fire. 

18. Go on a picnic.

19. Take a hayride. 

20. Give thanks.


What about you? What do you feel like doing, seeing or making this Fall? Whatever it is, I hope that you take some time to slow down and enjoy Fall!

Have a great day!


Linking to:
Coastal Charms
Inspiration Monday
Savvy Southern Style
Katherine's Corner(Thursday)

7 comments:

  1. Good morning dear friend. Same here. I love every season for its special offerings, but like spring, the newness of the colors and warmth just fills me with joy. ENJOY THE DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! You nailed it with your list...don't you love watching geese migrate, such a beautiful sight as long as they don't leave any souvenirs in my yard, lol.
    I LOVE fall and all that it entails, apple picking, baking, comfort foods, foliage, the crisp air....ahhh its the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It occurs to me I haven't had caramel or candied apples since childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm absolutely loving your list for fall! This definitely gets me in the mood. It has finally cooled off just a bit here in Northern California. I'm so ready for sweater weather and boots. Did I read in your bio that you liked "Chicago"? Will be seeing them on Saturday night. Blast from the past, right??
    Happy Fall!
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, indeed!!! What a fun and festive list for fall. I intend to have lots of pumpkin pie, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin bread, etc, etc. Happy first day of fall, Elizabeth. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Autumn is here. Time for apple pie and falling leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an inspiring list! MY bucket list for the fall is to be able to lift my arm over my head and start driving again! Ha Ha! Hope you are enjoying these first few days of Fall! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...