Good morning and Happy Fall to you! Today is officially the first day of Fall and by the way it ends on December 21, so there is not much time to get out and enjoy it. Fall is my favorite time of the year, as it is for many, so I like to make a "bucket list" or a "wish list" of all of the things I want to do, see, make or enjoy. What about you?
This year here are my Top 20 things that I want to do, in no order, this Fall.
1. Savor the first cool, crisp, day.
2. Watch the geese fly South for the winter.
3. Attend a Fall festival.
4. Build a bon fire, or at least sit at the outdoor fireplace.
5. Take a road trip to see the changing leaves.
6. Make and eat some homemade caramel apples.
7. Visit the pumpkin farm.
8. Eat some pumpkin soup, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread and anything else made with pumpkin.
9. Pick apples.
10. Make an apple pie.
11. Go for a hike.
12. Collect some pine cones, acorns and fallen leaves.
13. Go to a football game.
15. Host a chili night.
16. Make homemade donuts.
17. Enjoy a cup of cocoa or mulled cider by the fire.
18. Go on a picnic.
19. Take a hayride.
20. Give thanks.
What about you? What do you feel like doing, seeing or making this Fall? Whatever it is, I hope that you take some time to slow down and enjoy Fall!
Have a great day!
Savvy Southern Style