Thursday, October 1, 2015

10 Everyday Classic Wardrobe Essentials for Fall

Good morning! How is your week going? Everything is great here, the weather is crazy though. It is stormy, rainy, hot and humid! Fall is not here yet but I think it will be soon. I don't know about you but I am am getting my Fall wardrobe ready.





It's funny because although I love and appreciate fashion it does not really suit my lifestyle. I prefer not to follow the trends but to wear what suits my body, my life and me. I like to wear the classics, and they work for my life. Today I thought I would share my Fall "uniform" for everyday life. 


These are the 10 Classic Everyday Wardrobe Essentials for Fall that I wear day in and day out, like a uniform. 


White Shirt Image from Madame Lifetree


1. White shirt. 

2. Jeans.


Image Boden

3. Blazer in Tweed, Navy or Black



Image Tory Burch


4. Riding boots. 


Ballet Flats Image J. Crew


5. Ballet Flats, typically black but you can't go wrong with an animal print. 



Cashmere Sweaters


6. Cashmere sweaters, V-neck or crew neck.



Barbour Jacket

7. Barbour Jacket


Plaid Scarf

8. Plaid Scarf

Image Tory Burch


9. Cross Body bag for everyday or a tote for travel. 

10. Wool pants. 



Do you have a "uniform" or a "go to" style that you find yourself returning to again and again? Or are you hip and trendy following the latest fashion? What are your Fall staples or finds? I would love to hear about your fashion finds for Fall so please share. 

Have a great day!






5 comments:

  1. Here we had rain the last couple of days. Today it's dry, but a good deal cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choices! And I love the classic as well. Can't go wrong with a classic white shirt and a blazer. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. We love having you join us! Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it right for me dear friend. A white shirt, jeans and great boots or flat shoes is alright with me. I hope you are well? Enjoy as the weekend approaches. I AM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth, I'm in your camp ~
    I dress for my body (and age
    appropriateness!). Since I'm
    5'10" I have a pretty wide range
    of options, but I am conscious
    about staying pretty "classic."
    I can only wear merino wool
    if it is top grade, so I tend to
    like cashmere, and buy a lot
    of it at consignment shops
    where it's reasonably priced.
    Riding boots, a staple here
    in MN. After visiting my
    aunt and uncle in London
    twice at Thanksgiving over
    the last two years, I have
    sort of adopted what I call
    the "London Look" for the
    winter, which is a tunic or
    dress over tights or leggings,
    with a scarf and boots. You
    see it everywhere and it is
    comfy, cozy, but pulled together.

    I bet you are gorgeous and
    stylish, and would love to see
    a picture of you in one of your
    "uniforms!"

    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like you just described my entire wardrobe - you and I are kindred spirits indeed! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...