Thursday, November 26, 2015

Gratitude and Thanksgiving

Good morning! I hope that you are having a great week! Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I braved the store yesterday along with every other last minute shopper. Today I am making pies with my niece and looking forward to a great celebration tomorrow with my family.





On the eve of Thanksgiving my heart is filled with gratitude and thanksgiving for my family, friends and life.





I have been blessed to have a wonderful, loving family that has celebrated my triumphs, wiped my tears and everything in between. 

In the age of Facebook where people have hundreds of friends I count my blessings that I have a few close fiends that I know "have my back" at all times, who love me, for me and who are there to talk, laugh and share adventures with.

In the virtual world I have "met" so many wonderful people. Their kindness, encouragement and friendship is a blessing and I am grateful that blogging led me to their corners of the world.




I am blessed to have a my health, a home, a fabulous education and so much more.

I thank you for visiting me here at Pine Cones and Acorns, for sharing my little world and for sharing your world with me. Through you I have learned about new books, people, restaurants, places to visit, ways to decorate and so much more.

I wish for you today a day filled with the love of family and friends and of course a wonderful feast.

Happy Thanksgiving!



8 comments:

  1. I wish you and your loves a blessed Thanksgiving, Elizabeth!
    It is an honor to have such a warm and loving blog friend. Everything you share is sprinkled with grace.
    ~Lynne
    w/L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning dearest Elizabeth. I want to wish you a happy week and a perfectly shared time with family. MUCH LOVE TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good Thanksgiving. We've had the day weeks ago here north of the border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! This is such a sweet post. Thanksgiving Blessings to you and yours! Your tablescape is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Elizabeth, thank you for always being here with inspiration and love for your friends!!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    The India Hicks Collection

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you Elizabeth and to your family. I hope you will have a wonderful time with your family with lots of delicious turkey and pies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful family, Elizabeth...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...