Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Countdown




Good morning! How was your weekend? Mine was busy, busy, busy. I cannot believe that Friday is Christmas! I feel like I have been so busy with preparations, travel and work that I have missed it.





So this week I am determined to relax, and just be. The last packages are wrapped, the cookies, and chocolates were baked and made yesterday and are being shipped this morning, so now I can relax. 




I have a list of movies to watch, a few I have already watched this season, a few I have been saving for this week.




I cannot wait to have some mulled wine, or a cup of cocoa or two.






To sit and read a couple of Christmas books.





To enjoy my trees and decorations, while savoring the quiet.





To wait for Santa and of course to celebrate the real reason for the season.





I hope that you slow down this week, spend some time with family and friends and take it all in. The season will be over before we know it. 

Have a great day!



5 comments:

  1. Good morning dear heart. Wishing you a happy and SPECIAL Christmas this year. You are well-loved. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely post! Have a beautiful Christmas week, Elizabeth dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, Your trees are beautiful. Today is the first day of my Christmas holiday and I am feeling the last minute crunch. Thank you for giving me a lovely place to visit before heading out into the masses. Have a wonderful Christmas week! Merry Christmas...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have posted some wonderful last minute gift ideas (in your later post). I need to get my baking done tomorrow or it won't happen! I love reading Christmas books during the Holiday season. I'm really enjoying Donna VanLiere's books a whole lot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...