It is full speed ahead here at my house to Christmas. I love Christmas, for so many reasons but mostly because it seems as if people slow down, take it easy and am looking forward to spending time just relaxing and taking in the season. I have my shopping and wrapping finished, now that that is out of the way an I can concentrate on other things.
I have made a Christmas Season Bucket List of the 25 things I want to do this holiday season.
1. Drink hot chocolate by the fire.
2. Drive around town to look at the lights.
3. Visit the botanical gardens.
4. Watch White Christmas and Elf.
5. Listen to holiday tunes.
6. Buy toys for the Salvation Army and Toys for Tots
7. Make a bouche de noel.
9. Make and decorate cookies for friends and family.
10. Make a magnolia leaf wreath
11. Go caroling
12. Do something nice for a neighbor
14. Send Christmas Cards
15. Make a snow angel
16. Open pj's on Christmas Eve
|Gingerbread Cabin from 3 Pixie Lane|
17. See the Nutcracker
18. Read the Christmas Story from Luke 2
19. Go ice skating
20. Roast Chestnuts
22. Read The Night Before Christmas and The Christmas Carol.
23. See a live naivety
25. Make a special Christmas morning breakfast
What are your plans for the holiday season? Do you have plans to slow down, rest, relax and take in all of the lights, shows, etc? Will yo be baking, cooking or caroling? Whatever you do, I hope that you enjoy the season for what it is, a time to live, love, relax, and to enjoy the time with your family and friends.
Have a great day!