Thursday, February 4, 2016

The 25 Best Homemade Chocolate Valentine's Day Treats

Good morning, how is your week so far? I am excited because according to our furry friends, the groundhogs, we are going to be seeing an early Spring. I'm not sure how accurate they are but we can always dream can't we?


Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies


I have been thinking this week about Valentine's Day because I was making and sending Valentine's cards and treats to my niece's, nephew and the grandkids. Typically, my husband and I exchange cards, make an interesting dinner and I always make some dessert. I thought I would share twenty-five treats with you today that I make often, just in case you need a recipe or two for your special Valentine. If you are not a fan of chocolate than you better skip to the end!


Chocolate Cheesecake Bars


Moist Chocolate Cake



Flourless Chocolate Cake


Chocolate Pancakes


Double Chocolate Bourbon Brownies


Chocolate Tapioca Pudding


Tripple Chocolate Blondies


Decadent Dark Chocolate Torte

Trisha Yearwood Brownie


Tripple Chocolate Cheesecake


Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats


Oreo No-Bake Cheesecake

Chocolate Brownie Cookies

Chocolate Banana Cake


Baked Chocolate Fudge


Magic Bars, Hello Dolly Bars


Joy the Baker Brownies


Brownie Tart Sundae



Chocolate Cupcakes with Marshmallow Buttercream


Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Cake


Skor Toffee Bar Cheesecake


Caramelized Almond Dark Chocolate Bark


Cookies and Cream Brownies


What do you do for Valentine's Day? Do you celebrate? Go out do dinner, exchange gifts? Or something else?

Whatever you do I hope that you celebrate love, the love of family, friends, pets, and whoever else you love.

Have a great day!




9 comments:

  1. WOW....that is a great collection of choices for any time of the year! HAPPY DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just gained 5 lbs. from scrolling this post. Everything looks so yummy. Have a great week, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the milk!! OMG this has me salivating!I will start with the brownie and end with the brownie cookie...a brownie cookie? I have been missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I think I gained five pounds just scrolling through these amazing treats. I hope you are having a great week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take one of each, Please. So Yummy.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure hope you'll bring these over to Food on Friday: Valentine's Day! Cheers from Carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I need to go run 5 miles now and then come back and eat that flour less chocolate cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...