Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Cinnamon Monkey Bread Loaf




Good morning! How was your weekend? Mine was great, Saturday the weather was a little crazy but Sunday was sunny so all in all not too bad. I managed to read a little, get my stuff ready for my taxes ( I  am a procrastinator in the worst way when it comes to taxes) and bake a few things, even though I am supposed to be off sugar.




No matter, I only ate one tiny piece of bread so I don't think it should matter that much.

This recipe is so easy because it uses Rhodes dinner rolls. I am sure that there are those true bakers that are shaking their heads but as I am not one I don't care, this is a great shortcut to something that tastes delicious. 




Cinnamon Monkey Bread Loaf(s)

1 Bag of Rhodes dinner rolls

Filling:

3 tablespoons softened butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
3 teaspoons cinnamon
2 tablespoons flour
1/4 teaspoon salt

Thaw rolls in the refrigerator the night before you want to make the bread. Once thawed make filling. 

Mix all filling ingredients in a bowl and set aside. 

Take two loaf pans, spray with spray and line with parchment, then spray again, set aside. 

Take each roll and roll out or just press down on a silpat to make it flat, spread with a little of the filling. Then take two corners and pinch and then take the other corners and pinch them as well, to make a ball, set aside. Do this to all the rolls, then take a scissors and cut into 4 pieces, place the pieces into the pan randomly. Once all of the pieces are in the pans. Let rise for 1 hour. 

Preheat oven to 350. Then bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown. 

Let cool and frost if you like or just pull apart and enjoy. 


See, easy, peasy and delicious! I hope you enjoy it!





I hope that you have a great day!




10 comments:

  1. It sounds delicious!

    Canadian taxes have to be taken care of by the end of this month, but I handled that weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth! I'm a procrastinator too. The thing that I wouldn't procrastinate about is digging into that delicious monkey bread!!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so delicious. I will make when I have company as I would not trust myself otherwise
    Have a wonderful week Elizabeth
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMMMY! How can you resist? I'll have some, please ;) And let's hope spring is here to stay. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How delicious Elizabeth and even I can make these!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks amazing, Elizabeth and I'm bookmarking it for our family beach week...would be perfect! Hope you're having a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, these look crazy good!! I don't think these would stay in my house for even one night! Probably not even a few hours to be completely honest. Thanks for sharing this delicious, but very easy recipe that I think my kids will really enjoy making.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...