Thursday, April 14, 2016

Feeling the Blue(s) and White




Good morning! How is your week? Mine has been great although I am feeling the blues because I have a Spring cold and sore throat and consequently have not slept well for the last four days. Last night was the worst because it felt as if I coughed the entire night. Anyway today I thought I would cheer myself up by checking out one of my favorite Pinterest boardsBlue & White Love,  where I pin everything from rooms, to clothes, to dishes and more.


Blue-White Mervyn Gers Ceramics


Blue and White Mark D Skies

Blue-White Viebeke Design


Blue and White Tea Service from Tea Time Magazine


Blue and White Sunroom by Emily Henderson


Blue-White Plates


Blue White Pillows Image from Home Bunch designed by Flemming Homes


Blue-White From Ashley Seawell Design

Blue and White fruitcake

Blue and White Carolyne Rohm


Blue and White Dinnerware Image from Studio Karin



Blue-White from Thistlewood Farm


Blue and White Chinoiserie Chic



Are you a fan of blue and white? Do share your Pinterest boards if you have them! 

Have a great day!





7 comments:

  1. Ahh--the beauty of blue and white, with the addition of pink peonies in the last frame is a sight to behold. Bring on the warmer weather. Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. A whole lot of blues! Drink tea, with honey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am i a fan??? OH YES! Love this post and spring is a beautiful time to showcase blue and white...goes so well with all the fresh colors of spring. Sure hope you are on the mend soon...allergy season is in full swing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue & white always lifts my spirits too. Hope you feel better soon, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you feel better soon, Elizabeth. Your blue and white images have certainly cheered me immensely!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, I am in major blue mood right now, and of the happy sort!!!!!! Love blueberries, blue skies, BLUE anything!

    Very late to this post, but it's just the boost I need for my next photo shoot! Much love Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....thank you for all of the inspiration! I'm thinking about re-doing my living room and beginning to think about what I would like to do with the color palette. I definitely need to add some blue and white pieces to my room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...