Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Fall Pasta Favorites

Good morning! Although it is still hot here my mind is on all things Fall. Especially hearty soups, casseroles and of course pasta. 



Here are a few of the scrumptious pasta dishes that I have on my list to make over the coming months. 


One Pan Butternut Squash Pasta from Chew Out Loud


Butternut Squash Carbonara with Fried Sage and Caramelized Onions


Creamy Butternut Squash by Culinary Ginger


Pumpkin Baked Ziti with Sage from Eats Well With Others


Creamy Pumpkin Pasta with Crispy Bacon Simply Delicious


Pumpkin Blue Cheese Macaroni


Do you have any favorite past dishes that you make in the Fall? If so please share because I am always looking for new recipes. 

I hope that you have a great day!




8 comments:

  1. My favorite thing in September/October is roasted tomatoes. I make them many different ways but always start with sliced, fleshy tomatoes. I arrange them in rows in a baking dish. Then come the variations, which I either sprinkle on top or tuck between the slices or both:
    sliced onions/minced garlic/gremolata/onions or garlic with breadcrumbs/onions or garlic with sliced olives...you get the idea.
    Salt, pepper, olive oil and pop the dish uncovered into the oven. Two ways to do that: either high heat like 400 degrees, for a short time or the better method: at 325 or 350 for 1.5-2 hours. The slow method makes them "confit" or caramelized. The short method risks burning and/or not really cooking the tomatoes, with a watery result. As usual, the best stuff takes time (but if you're stuck, you do what you can, right?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning dearest Elizabeth! My favorite for fall are soups and stews. I still CRAVE my salmon and white bean stew smothered in a saffron-laden tomato base. THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, I am sitting here having a salad for lunch. Now I want a bowl of pasta with it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to try one tonight. It's cooling off and I am Making Chile this week also.
    Thanks for these great recipes.. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh...these all look divine!! I look forward to cooler weather when I can make my lasagne was besciamella sauce...and butternut ravioli with toasted sage and brown butter sauce...craving pasta a 6:30am could be a bit of a situation!! Hope you are having a wonderful week!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great recipes! I love pasta. Still 100 degrees in the shade in the late afternoon here.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all looks yummy! I do love pasta, but I am trying to resist at the present. I hope you are having a wonderful week. Hugs, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...