Saturday, September 24, 2016

Friday Favorites from Velvet & Linen, Hello Lovely Studio, Cooking Classy, The Recipe Runner and More

Happy Fall y'all! I cannot believe it is already the start of the holiday season, can you? It seems like it was just the start of the new year, already I am making plans for 2017! This is my favorite time of the year and I cannot wait to enjoy the changing colors, Fall foods, harvest festivals and all that comes with this season. 


Image from The Sweetest Occasion

If you are a fan of Fall and would like a few ideas for hoisting a Fall party, check out the 5 Festive Fall Parties from The Sweetest Occasion, this post is filled with beautiful photos and ideas, as always. 


Autumn Apple and Pear Salad


I have this Autumn Apple and Pear Salad from The Recipe Runner on the menu for dinner this weekend doesn't it look delicious?


Pumpkin Cornbread from Cooking Classy


I have seen this Pumpkin Cornbread made by Cooking Classy all over Pinterest this week and I think it looks delicious. I have to try this soon.






If you would like a few Fall pasta ideas check out my post from last week.





Or if you need decorating and baking ideas be sure to check out my Pinterest boards I have pinned a plethora of sweet treats and other ideas!


Image Brooke Velvet and Linen


I love the work of Steve and Brooke Giannetti and this week on their blog, Velvet and Linen Brooke shared a fabulous barn/house that they designed in Maine, the house and the view are spectacular!


Michele Hello Lovely Studio


Michele of Hello Lovely Studio wrote a  post this week featuring her serene and beautiful paintings. If you are in the market for a new piece of art check out her work on her blog and soon on her etsy store. 


If you love Paris, than you will love this VIDEO.

Speaking of Paris, this article, Meet Cora Pearl on The Vintage News, about one of the most famous French courtesans is both interesting an amusing.


Did you find anything interesting this week in the world to share, if so please do! 

Have a great week and happy Fall!


5 comments:

  1. Where has the summer gone, where has this year gone in fact, I have never known time to fly by so fast. There is only the merest hint of Autumn here in France, the weather is still gorgeous and the trees have not started to lose their leaves or change colour at all yet, but the early mornings are chilly suddenly and there is always a heavy dew on the grass. Hope your plans for 2017 include a trip over the pond! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, that painting! Now that's a cloudy scene I can handle! Beautiful painting, lovely recipes! Happy Friday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great Friday post, Elizabeth! Can't wait to check out all your links. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday, Elizabeth!!! Your fall photos actually have me starting to get in the mood for the season! And, that Paris video is SO beautiful - thank you for sharing. I hope all is well with you - once again, I am incredibly busy, making me fall behind on blogging - both reading and writing. I need to clone myself. Have a fabulous weekend, my dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pumpkin cornbread sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...