Thursday, September 29, 2016

Just Curious...What is Your Favorite Fall Drink?




Good morning? Fall is definitely in the air, and at the markets. There are pumpkins, gourds, mums and every manner of Halloweeen decoration. I have my pumpkins and mums but that is about as far as I go. I am really more about the nesting/hibernating aspect of Fall and Winter. Which leads me to this question, what is your favorite Fall drink?


Starbuck Drinks from Starbucks

Are you one of the people that wait all year for Pumpkin Spiced Latte from Starbucks or another favorite coffee house?


Homemade Apple Cider Sally's Baking Addiction


Or are you an apple cider fan who prefers cider from the local apple orchard perhaps warmed with a stick of cinnamon?



Chai Tea from Montery Bay Spice Company

Maybe your tastes run to the more exotic and spicy Chai tea or chai spiced latte? (If you would like to know a little more about this traditional Indian drink visit Chai. )



Decadent Hot Chocolate

I do not drink coffee, never have, so coffee drinks are out for me. I do enjoy a nice cup of tea but for the most part, any and all hot chocolate, especially drinking chocolate is my beverage of choice on a cool crisp morning or a cold winter night. In fact, here is a link to 10 of my favorite hot chocolate recipes. 


Which is your Fall/Winter beverage of choice? Do you have just one or do you enjoy them all? Do you have a recipe for a Fall/Winter coffee, tea or chocolate drink to share?

I hope that you have a great day! And that you are safe from the flooding. 





6 comments:

  1. It's definitely a turmeric latte for me (without the pot of honey on the side). As the nights get colder and winter sets in, I can't go past gluwein.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good long cup of hot milky coffee on a cold day for me! I have never been a fan of hot chocolate although our children adore it and swear by it in the winter after a long walk! EAch to their own!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like sweet wines except the occasional Sancerre with dessert, but at the fall harvest festivals, it's hard not to want a sip of hot mulled wine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there- I am a cappuccino or hot chocolate girl all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot chocolate or tea. I dislike coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...