Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Overnight Rhodes Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole


Good morning! I am so excited to have a three day work week and to be spending Thanksgiving day with great friends. 




Making a memorable Thanksgiving meal is a lot of work so why not make breakfast for your crowd easy and try my recipe for Overnight Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole? The good news is that you can prepare it the day before and just pop it in the oven on the morning you would like to serve it. 




This is one of my favorite breakfasts to make when friends and family are visiting, I serve it with fruit, bacon or sausage and syrup. It is a great casserole to make on the weekend and for the holidays. In fact I will be making this on Christmas morning for my guests. 

If you would like the recipe visit Rhodes

Note: I am a huge fan of Rhodes dough and have used it for years and years. I have been compensated for this post but all my opinions are my own. 


3 comments:

  1. That looks like something I would love to eat & make! And so easy - love that!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    XRidgely
    ridgelysradar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother made something very similar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...