Saturday, January 21, 2017

Friday Favorites from French Essence, Chocolate & Zucchini, Teggy French, Rumbly Tumbly and More


Good morning! Happy Friday and a happy weekend! Have you had a great week? I have, the weather has been beautiful, I finished a lot of work, did a lot around the house and now I am ready to relax. 



If you are looking for a little relaxation and winter entertainment, Vicki from French Essence posted about the 10 Best Winter Wonderland Movies on Netflix this week. There is something for everyone.


Image from Elle Decor via Simply Smitten


If you prefer perusing blog sfor relaxation check out this house owned by Cynthia Frank from Elle Decor that Simply Smitten  featured this week. I love it!



I discovered a fun new fashion blog this week called Teggy French, if you like fun frocks, and glamorous destinations I think you will enjoy it too.


Image from Chocolate and Zucchini


Chocolate & Zucchini was one of the first blogs that I ever read and I have loved following along on the adventures of Clotilde. Recently, she married her long-time love and this bread bouquet made by the famous Polaine bakery is one of my favorite parts of her beautiful day. Seriously, a bread bouquet! I wish I had had one!


Are you fascinated by France and the beautiful Chateau Versailles? Then you will love this new blog that I discovered called This is Versailles it is filled with interesting articles about the kings, queens, etiquette, fashion and more.






If you need a little treat this weekend, whip up a batch of these fabulous, fudgy, Classic Brownies from Once Upon a Chocolate Life.



Image from Rumbly Tumbly


I will be making this over the top Moist chocolate Cake from Rumbly Tumbly because I haven't had a piece of cake in a long while and this looks delicious!



Image from Pip and Ebby

By the way, I made the Cauliflower Macaroni and Cheese I features last week in my Friday favorites post, made by Pip & Ebby. It was so easy and so good!

What about you? Dis you discover a good movie, book, recipe, article or interesting tid bit this week? If so please share with me!

I hope that you have a happy and safe weekend.



4 comments:

  1. Clotilde and Chocolate and Zucchini are both lovely. She has great recipes and her writing is clear and honest.
    I must check out that Versailles site. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth! Thanks for all the new (to me) blogs to look at this weekend. I don't think I could just have one piece of that delicious chocolate cake. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake and brownies look much too tempting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...