Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Feeling Blue



Good morning! Are you feeling blue at the thought of a few more weeks of winter? Take a look at these fun abstract paintings titled "Summer Abstracts."






I think these four pieces would look beautiful grouped like this over a bed or on a large white wall. Odd really because I do not have a white wall in my house! 

Now if you were an artist you could paint yourself a set of these using any color that you like. I would love to see something in pink and orange, my new favorite color combination. Sadly, painting is not one of my talents, what about you?





Writing books is not one of my talents either but it is just one of Kristy Woodson Harveys' in addition to the blog, Design Chic that she writes with her mom. Slightly South of Simple is available NOW for pre-order on Amazon. Click HERE to get your copy of what is going to be the best Spring/Summer book this year!


Have a great day!



If you would like more information about these pieces: Click the links below. 


SaveSave

7 comments:

  1. Cute art for the right room. A little playful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those abstract pieces are so cool! Wonderful movement. Don't you love this yummy weather? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not usually drawn to abstract art, but I could see these in the right spot. Perhaps it is the blue...my favorite color. I hope you are enjoying some warm weather. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blue and right now, I'm thinking of forget-me-nots, hydrangeas, hyacinths!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to start Kristy's book. I have to finish the one I am reading first. Have a wonderful week, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My artistic skills tend to be quite meagre.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning! So loving these abstracts. And, of course, loving that beautiful Slightly South of Simple photo. You are the BEST! Thank you for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...