Thursday, March 16, 2017

Bunnies Galore from Pier 1


Good morning! Have you cleared out from the snow? As I said we did not get any snow but it has been below freezing and we are having gale force winds, making it a wee bit chilly. It is hard to believe that just last week I was sitting outside in shorts and a t-shirt enjoying a 76 degree day. Spring by the way is mere days away.


Image Pier 1

I was a my local Pier 1 recently and for those of you who are looking for a few bunnies for your Easter decor they have the cutest natural bunnies and wreaths.






Stay warm, I personally will be staying inside working until it reaches at least 42, and have a great day. Its almost the weekend. 


4 comments:

  1. Good morning, Elizabeth! Love these bunnies! Will have to stop by Pier 1 soon. My fave is the one on the bike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable and will definitely add a touch of whimsy to Easter decor...love them! Happy Thursday, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bunnies!

    We got about thirty four hours of snow before it let up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! They do have cute bunnies! I never seem to get it together for Easter decor...maybe once I have grand babies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...