Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Easter Favorites from Pottery Barn


Good morning! Its beginning to look a lot like Spring here, there are blooming trees and buds galore. Bunnies are frolicking and the robins have come to visit. I am making plans for Spring Break and for Easter.




As I mentioned before, I do not go all out with Easter decorations. That said, I love fresh flowers and rabbits and do decorate with them. I like to get new plates or napkins from stores like Williams Sonoma , Pier 1 and Pottery Barn is another one of my "go to" places for seasonal finds.





Here are a few of my favorite finds this week from Pottery Barn. I love the pillows but really don't have a place for them but I did order the tea towels and  napkins.  I think they will be perfect at my Spring and Easter celebrations as well.

Have a great day!



Source and Links:





3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Pottery Barn Easter! Lovely inspiration today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything! I keep bunnies around my house all year round. They keep Chowdah and Chili in line. Have a great week, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...