Thursday, April 27, 2017

Color Pop: Bring on the Pink & Orange


Good morning! This week Elizabeth at The Vintage Contessa and Cindy at Rough Luxe interview each other about Ageless Style and and I love their take on finding what works for you, your body, what makes you happy and wearing that.


Image House Beautiful


Elizabeth does not like the color blue and in her comment on yesterdays post she said "add some color!"This little collage of my two favorite summer colors pink and orange is for you Elizabeth.






Make sure to check out Elizabeth and Cindy's post! And do tell, are you a fan of color? Do you like pink and orange?

Have a great day!


SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. I love these colors, both in fashion and in my home! I wish I had the arms to wear that orange halter top, awesome with those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my wardrobe consists of like 85% black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors but I don't feel comfortable in a lot of pattern do you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...