Thursday, April 27, 2017

Spring and Summer Fashion Blues



Good morning! I hope that your week has been going well so far. The weather here has been very rainy, windy and cold. I am not sure what happened to Spring. 

No matter because I have been online looking/shopping for a few additions to my summer wardrobe. Its funny because lately I find myself drawn more and more to blue and white, stripes, patterns, and  just plain navy blue.

My favorite things to look at are shoes, dresses and bags! What about you?




Shoes are one of my weaknesses and in the summer pair of sandals is my "go to" shoe This year there are a lot of slides and sandals to choose from. Admittedly, some are just fun to look at and are not really something that I would buy.



MD Stripes Image




Totes are also a favorite accessory, after all you can carry your books, tables, wallet, glass and more in one bag and go from work to the beach.








In the summer I love the ease of a dress, after all what could be easier than throwing something over your head? More often than not with a change of shoes you can make the dress go from casual to dressy. This year everything from designer and tastemaker MD Sikes is fabulous, every dress is stylish, classic and looks very comfortable and if you think about, isn't that how you want to dress?




Image MD Stripes








Have you found any interesting summer clothes, shoes or totes? What are your favorite summer clothed and what colors are you drawn to? I would love to know if you found anything special that you think it a "must" for us to wear this summer?

One of my favorite bloggers Mary Ann at Classic Casual Home put together a sampling of her favorite finds for Spring/Summer so be sure to check out her post.

Have a great day!


Linking to:
Savvy Southern Style


Sources for shoes:




7 comments:

  1. Hello my friend! Blue is my favorite color and especially the muscari shade. I hope your spring is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had rain lately, which we could do without for a week or so, because the rivers are high with snow melt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy I could do some serious shopping here!! Love the vivier bag...if I were younger and didn't have bingo arms I would for for that mark sikes stripe dress...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dresses are all lovely, and I love the raffia bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wearing blues, especially navy, I would be a boring dresser to Elizabeth wink-wink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely collection of summer fashion, blue is my favorite. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...