Saturday, May 27, 2017

Flamingo Fever and Fun Float Finds



Good morning! Are you ready for a nice long weekend? Today I woke up and the sun was shining and the birds were chirping, a welcome change from all of the rain.



Image via Pinterest Print for sale on Etsy

I think a change a plans is in order and I will be heading to the beach for a walk instead of puttering around the house.

I know a lot of people do not like pink but I do and I especially like it when it comes in the form of a flamingo, apparently I am the last know know about " flamingos fever" because everywhere I look there they are. Here are a few flamingo finds I spotted this week, I think the pjs and the flamingo cake toppers are my favorite.










Perhaps you will be floating in your pool and soaking up the sun this weekend instead of heading to the beach? One or more of these flats would add a little fun and a touch of whimsy to your pool party.









Or maybe these floats are more your style?



2 comments:

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...