Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day






Happy Mother's Day to my mom. I am so blessed to have a strong, intelligent, loving, wonderful mom. Thank you mom for making me what I am today. I love you mom and I cannot wait to see you. 

To all of the mom's, step-mom's, mother figures, mothers-in-law, and all of the ladies who follow me, Happy Mother's day to you! 

To all of my friends and followers who have lost their mom's, I hope today that the memories of your mom wrap around you and envelope you in love. 

I hope that you have a wonderful day where you are surrounded by love!




4 comments:

  1. So many emotions running through my heart today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you big hugs for a beautiful day!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes,to all the super women out there...Happy Mother's Day!- Littleblackdomicile.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...