Thursday, May 18, 2017

Just Curious...What is Your Favorite Perfume?


Good afternoon! Only one more day until the weekend, not that I am counting or anything. It seems like it has been a long week and I feel like being a bum and sitting at the beach.
I am not really a makeup person, I typically use eyeliner, mascara and that is it, occasionally I will wear lipstick or gloss. But I love perfume and I wear it everyday. I have my favorite brands and scents but I am always open to something new.

I can remember as a young girl my mom always wore Opium and that spicy scent always reminded me of adventures. I was drawn to YSL Paris and Loves Baby Soft and once I took my first trip to Europe the scent world was my oyster. Every summer I would return from Paris with a suitcase of new fragrances after spending hours at the Galeries Lafayette and other perfume stores.


Perfume Print from Etsy


I am drawn to fruity, floral, scents with hints of vanilla and sugar and my favorites are anything by Lollia, especially the Relax scent with honey, lavender, vanilla and more. I also have every scent created by Issey Miyake and find the lilies and rose scents perfect for summer. You can never go wrong with Jo Malone one of my favorites is the Star Magnolia. I could go on and on but I am curious what are your favorite scents and perfumes?





Sources: Chanel Chance Eau Vive//Jo Malone London(TM) 'Peony & Blush Suede'//Dior Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming //Valentino Valentina //Miller Harris - Perfumer's Library Jasmine & Sicilian Lemon,//Diptyque Rose //Vera Wang Princess of Hearts //Versace Woman //Very Irresistible by Givenchy//Lolita Lempicka Women's Perfume//Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir //Nina by Nina Ricci //Bottega Veneta Knot Eau Florale//Miller Harris - Perfumer's Library Tuberosa Eau De Parfum - Indian Tuberose & Jasmine//Christian Louboutin Beauty - //tornade Blonde Perfume Oil, 30ml - one size//Agonist Floralust Perfume Spray//Acqua Di Parma 'Peonia Nobile' Perfume//Namaka  by Hi Wildflower Botanica //Night Blossom  by Hi Wildflower Botanica Byredo - Angelica Seeds & Sicilian Lemon//Issey Miyake 'L'Eau D'Issey Florale' 



Are you drawn to florals, fruity scents, or are you drawn to spicy, woodsy, exotic scents? Please share your favorite scents and perfumes. And perhaps even a memory associated with it. 


Have a great day!


Linking to:
A Stroll Thru Life

2 comments:

  1. Favorite: White Shoulders. It's no longer made. My father got me a bottle when my parents decided I was old enough to wear cologne. He gave me a bottle for my birthday every year until the scent was discontinued.
    Also rans: lilac and lily of the valley (separately, not mixed).
    Also partial to a bergamot-jasmine mix I got at a hotel.
    Someone I know who works at a perfume shop says customers don't even sniff them; they just ask for scents by the name of the celebrity pitching them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say I'm partial to anything. Actually my sense of smell is a bit underdeveloped.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...