Wednesday, June 28, 2017

4th of July Tablescapes & Decorations


Good morning! Can you believe this weekend it is already the 4th of July! Summer seems to be flying by and I feel as if I have not been doing anything but a few trips to the beach, reading, going to bbq's and not much more. 


Image Cindy


I typically do not decorate too much for the 4th of July; I hang my flag and have a vintage ironstone picture filled with mini flags on my counter. But after seeing this elegant and patriotic table from Cindy at Rough Luxe I think I am going to have to up my game this year! 



Between Naps on the Porch


I found a few fun tables capes that I thought you might like. You don't need to run out and buy a inch of stuff just use what you have. 


Image Annie Falk Here


Get out your white bowls that you typically use for cereal in the morning, place them on top of the red plates that you use for Christmas, maybe add some colorful flowers with a few flags for your arrangement. 



Image Home is where the Boat Is



Image Tobi Fairley Setting Kathryn Greeley


You could also add a pot of your red geraniums that you have on your porch, get out your gingham tablecloth, scatter some confetti, add your blue transfer ware plates, tie a box of sparklers to your napkin and you are good to go. Look around your house, I would guess that you already have everything that you need to make a festive tables cape for two or for the next party that you are hosting!



Image Stone Gable



If you need a few last minute items, check out these fun finds from TargetSur la TablePottery Barn and more. 







Have a great day! 


4 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, cannot believe it's already time to think of the 4th !!!
    Whew !!
    Love what you've done here. Especially the denim pocket silverware holder !!!
    Cheers !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure wish I was there to go to the beach. I haven't even seen a beach in, oh, 15 years or so. Love the pretty tablescapes. I once had at least one of those patriotic flag plates. I think it was one of those deals where I got one and hung it on the wall. No telling what happened to it.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only seem to find the time to celebrate according to seasons....for Christmas, I look at my decorating attempts as winter décor, for Halloween and Thanksgiving, it's a décor theme of natural elements such as twigs, antlers, etc....the Fourth of July comes in the form of beach and garden themes and everything else from my summer experience. But these tablescapes truly are INSPIRATIONAL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...