Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Eugenia Kim Straw Hats, DIY and More

Image and Hat here


The last few years these whimsical Eugenia Kim straw hats have been everywhere and although I like them I don't like the price. If you are a fan of Eugenia Kim, I have put together a collage of a few of my favorite hats.




If you would like a similar look for less I have included a few options as well. 



Hat DSW

Hat Nordstrom

Hat Nordstrom

Hat Nordstrom

Last but not least, if you are a DIYer, than here a a couple of links so that you can make your own hat!

Me and Mr.Jones "Wish you were here" tutorial.



Are you a fan of hats? As I age I find myself wearing a hat more and more because although I love a tan I really do not want to have any skin issues. If you do not wear a hat at least remember a little sunscreen. 

I hope that you have a beautiful Tuesday!




SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. I wear a baseball cap most days in the summer, though I'm rather indifferent to baseball hats generally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!! Fun post to kick off summer! Hugs to you, sweet Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some awesome floppy straw hats that I rarely wear at the beach but like to wear at the fleamarket. Nothing like throwing on a pair of dark sunglasses, a big hat, and lipstick to be mysterious and not have to do hair and makeup! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...