Saturday, July 29, 2017

Blue & White Home Accessory Love



Image Williams Sonoma Home via Pinterest



Good morning! I don't know about you but I love blue and white, I think it is classic and classy. It can  add a modern or traditional touch to your decor or your fashion.






This week I found a few blue and white accessories for your home, pillows,  lamps and these cool desks from Target!









Do you have a favorite blue and white piece in your home? Pillow, bedding or even an entire room?

Have a great Saturday and enjoy your weekend!



4 comments:

  1. Putting together a navy and white room here in our new house. I'm off to peek at some of your links. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'd choose my blue and white quilt. Although if you look closely, there are other print colors in there. I adore blue and white. I used to have more decor in blue and white, afraid I don't have them anymore. Wish I did.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I own a few pieces of antique blue/white, all pretty large. I treat them like museum pieces and never get tired of looking at them. xx's

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...