Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Fun Finds from Baublebar


Good morning! I discovered Baublebar this week, are you family with them? It is a line of inexpensive, stylish jewelry that will add a little color, pizzaz to your outfit!









I love their necklaces.  I think any one of them would look great with a simple t-shirt, a cashmere sweater or a dress on a night out.

As for the earrings, a pair of these interesting pieces are a statement all of their own.

Baublebar sells rings and bracelets as well. But I liked the earrings and necklaces the best.

Have a great day.



1 comment:

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...