Thursday, July 20, 2017

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks





Good morning! Unless you have been living under a rock this week you have surely heard of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale.? It actually starts tomorrow but if you are a card holder you can get early access to your favorite finds. 









As I perused the virtual aisles I put together a selection of casual and classic pieces that suit my lifestyle; a few new things for yoga, a classic black dress, boots for winter, a couple comfy sweaters, and I even threw in a few candles to use while soaking in my bath as the cool weather sets in.

There are some great things on sale so if you are looking for something for your Fall wardrobe or perhaps even to do a little early Christmas shopping you should check out the sale. 

Happy shipping and have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. I have no idea if the Canadian stores do the same. We have one here, but I generally haven't shopped there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...