Saturday, July 29, 2017

Summer Menu Ideas




Good morning! I hope that you are having a great week, and are staying cool and dry. As with most summers the weather is all over , extreme heat, flooding, fires, etc. 
We are preparing for guests this week and I am looking for some interesting recipes. My husband is in charge of the main course and I am in charge of everything else. I like it that way because then I can have all of the scrumptious things I like. 



Here are a few of this things on my list to make this week. 


Appetizers:


Bake Brie with Honey and Pistachios from Nerds with Kitchen Kinves

Mexican Street Corn Dip from Cooking and Beer


Easy Feta Dip from The Girl Who Ate Everything


Salads:


Grilled Romaine from The Floating Kitchen


Peach Salad from Cooking Classy



Greek Pasta Salad from Two Peas and Their Pods


Dessert:

Banana Cream Tarts with Chocolate Crust



Grilled Peaches from What's Gabby Cooking



Blueberry Crumble Bars



Raspberry Margarita Tarts


Best Ever Banana Cake



Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars



Do you have any summer appetizers, sides, salads, dips or desserts that you always make? I would love to try them so please share!

Have a great day.



7 comments:

  1. Oh that peach salad and your lobster table are so much more enticing than our collapsed closet post today! You win!-Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any of these food choices would be welcomed by guests!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dessert choices look to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes me sad I have o one to cook for anymore.
    However, I'm always available for lunch !!!!!!
    xx's

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks yummy... what time shall I arrive? Hugs and have fun planning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you're ready, Elizabeth! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...