Saturday, October 21, 2017

Hot Chocolate Finds



Hot drinks on cool days what could be better? I know that many like tea, coffee and cappuccinos, my favorite hot drink is hot chocolate. I actually do not wait for cool weather to drink it, I have it every morning.




I blend my own chocolate to make a very rich, European style drinking chocolate and I savor every sip. 

If you are a hot coco or hot chocolate lover here are a few fun mugsornaments and even signs for your holiday hot chocolate bar! I got this plaid thermos last year to take my favorite beverage on the road with me. 




If you are looking for delicious chocolate recipes check out my other blog, Once Upon a Chocolate Life for lots of my favorite hot chocolate recipes. Or check out my hot chocolate Pinterest board! 

 Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. I do like hot chocolate. I don't have it as often as I would have tea though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hot chocolate! I haven't had any in quite awhile though. Need to make some. I'm not a hot tea drinker. I love iced sweet tea.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming to visit Pine Cones and Acorns. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Although I try to come to visit every blog that comments sometimes I just do not get the chance, but I do try to comment here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...